One Small Change: (link here and here)
- My January change was for going without electricity on Tuesday nights, which I actually enjoyed on three evenings out of the four this month. I was able to have dinner without cooking and read for a while using only solar light. I don't think I'll keep this as a regular habit until daylight lengthens later this spring, but I will be doing it again.
- All my other changes have become ingrained habit, especially the cold-brewed coffee. My coffeemaker is still packed away :) (You can check the posts with my many changes by choosing the OneSmallChange label or "tag".)
- I haven't picked a "change" for February, but I'll be reading everyone else's choices to see if one strikes me.
The Anyway Project: (link here and here)
- I buttoned up the condo as well as I could and I'm following my "budget".
- My little pantry is working extremely well.
- Two years ago I set up a shopfront in etsy and I'm getting very close to opening. My love of all things vintage had gotten the best of me and I need to find happy homes for all my treasures.
- I've started back at the gym since it's too cold to be on the bikepath ;)
- I've been getting to know a few of my neighbors better. Funny how many interesting conversations start while shoveling and cleaning snow off cars! I've made a new friend who offered to bring in my mail while I was away, for which I surprised her with a small gift of syrup from up north :)
Friday Night Sew In: (link here and here)
- I loved it and can't wait for February's sign-up! It was a chance to sit down and re-design my quilt top, something I had been putting off. Now I'm cutting pieces to start the applique work.
This isn't the life I had imagined I'd be living when I moved back to the city. It's a much better one.