The six blocks that I have are incomplete, some being partially embroidered with faces and outlines and some unadorned. I had always wanted to use them in a baby quilt but never came up with a design that would use all six.
With a new grandbaby on the way, I took action and purchased some bright fabrics to make a quilt from new clowns. Tonight I cut and stitched the beginning shapes.
I used the freezer paper method for applique.
I've assembled three of the five blocks and will complete the remaining two this weekend. Next, I will embroider the outlines and apply "clowny" faces :) My plan is to have the quilt top assembled by next month's FNSI so that I can start quilting!
But now I'm going to pop over to Sugarlane Designs to see what all the other crafty folks have been doing tonight :)